Kingsdown Compressed Air Systems is a longstanding supplier and service provider of portable air compressors. From new and used equipment sales and hire to maintenance, repair and supply of parts, we offer unrivalled quality service.
The HPC KAESER MOBILAIR range of portable rotary screw compressors offers exceptional versatility.
As a long-standing Authorised Distributor, we have been meeting the demands through some of the toughest construction and industrial engineering applications.
Utilising Honda, Kubota, Deutz, Caterpillar and Mercedes Benz engines, the MOBILAIR range is designed with long-service life, durability and efficiency in mind.
Features of the MOBILAIR range:
- SIGMA PROFILE airend rotors allow for increased efficiency
- Free air deliveries from 42 to 1201 cfm and maximum pressures from 7 to 15 bar
- Patented Anti-Frost Control which prevents breakers from freezing up and extends air-tool service life
- Road towable units with several chassis options on offer and the option of steel or PE (polyethylene) canopy
- Stationary or skid-mounted units are available for static installations on site or mounted on trucks
- Integrated generators are available for applications requiring mobile electric power
- Ready-for-operation single and two tool compressor packages including hoses, tools and breakers specific to your requirements. Read more on our turn-key packages...
Maintenance, parts and spares supply
Kingsdown Compressed Air Systems tailor preventative maintenance schedules for new and existing equipment to ensure maximum reliability in the field. Additionally, the team are on hand to provide full technical support and can ensure ready availability of genuine HPC KAESER spares and consumables.
For all HPC KAESER equipment, parts supply and maintenance enquiries please contact Kingsdown Compressed Air Systems.
View the HPC KAESER MOBILAIR overview (pdf)
Share this article on social media: