The complete HPC KAESER MOBILAIR range; available through Kingsdown Compressed Air Systems.
Providing reliable compressed air on a construction site or in industry, the MOBILAIR range will meet the compressed air requirement for each specific application from the compact M13 with a capacity of 1.2 m3/min (42 cfm), which can be transported in the back of a small vehicle, to the high-performance M270 delivering 27 m3/min (953 cfm) at 7 bar.
With a wealth of experience working within the field of portable air compressors, Kingsdown Compressed Air Systems offer a comprehensive service to groups and individual users alike:
- Diesel and petrol driven compressors
- Towable and static or skid mounted
- Structured maintenance schedules
- Emergency breakdown coverage
- Technical support
- Supply of all spare parts
- Long or short term hire of equipment
Key features of the MOBILAIR range:
- SIGMA PROFILE: Every rotary screw airend is equipped with energy-saving SIGMA PROFILE rotors. Components manufactured to the highest standards and precision aligned roller-bearings ensure long service life with maximum reliability.
- User-friendly design: MOBILAIR portable compressors are simple to operate, provide excellent component accessibility and are easy to maintain. Features also include automatic monitoring and shutdown.
- The SIGMA CONTROL Mobil compressor controller on selected models results in increased efficiency.
- Patented Anti-Frost Control: Specially developed by HPC KAESER for portable compressors, the patented Anti-Frost Control automatically regulates operating temperature in relation to ambient. This innovative system therefore prevents breakers from freezing up and significantly extends air-tool service life.
With the smallest model, the M13, powering breakers, drills, saws, grinders, impact wrenches and even impact borers, the MOBILIAR range offers exceptional versatility. Further MOBILAIR models are available with integrated generators (for applications requiring mobile electric power), compressed air treatment components, and available with various maximum pressure options.
Share this article on social media: